Monday 3 February 2014

Lost Letters: Part One

Dear you, a person who loves me,

If I were to go today, grieve and be sad, but know I left this earth ready. My death will mark the end of my current human life but my soul will continue on. I'm ready for death and I accept it with open arms. It's a beautiful thing, my rebirth. Even if my spirit doesn't stick around know that I left you with a piece of myself. Every word I spoke with you and every experience that I shared with you was meant to be, and those are the things you must hold on to and remember me by. All of the terrible things, or fights we may have had helped me grow into the person that I became. I love you and my love for you will be everlasting through every memory you have of me. Even if we left on a more negative note know that that's how it was meant to be and that I love you regardless. My number may be called soon or far from now but it doesn't matter because I left this place knowing I was loved and that I experienced love, which I believe to be the most important thing to experience. You may not have been ready to let go of me but my body was just a material object that I and others alike used. If you need more time with me, look through every single one of the photos that I have taken over the years and think about me, that is how you'll keep me with you. But don't let me hold you back, just because my human life has come to an end does not mean that yours has to. You must keep living because there are other humans who are still going to rely on you.  Clearly I was meant to write this now because I literally just stumbled upon this quote which sums up exactly the point I have been trying to make. It goes "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." By Albert Pine

Please donate my organs and burn my body. And when you're ready take me and sprinkle me in a pond of lotus under the moon light. I have already faced death, and no matter how much suffering comes with death, life is still much harder. Death is easy. I've struggled with my own personal ups and downs and I've gotten through them, maybe not in a conventional way but in my own personal ways. This is just another chapter to my story and not the end. Celebrate. Put your differences aside and share what you loved about me. Come together over this, do not drift apart. You are all my people so don't stray. 

To the love in my life; You are my alpha partner. You have been the only person who I feel comfortable enough to let lead. You were my one. I have always felt the drive to lead but you lifted the weight of the world off my shoulders and helped me lead, as partners. You are the ying to my yang. I knew that since the moment I met you. We often come at situations from different experiences and angles and yet when they come together it's like two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly. You have helped me break down walls in moments that I have spent years constructing. You were like a bomb that went off inside me and shook me to my core. You'll never comprehend how critical your timing was when we came into each other's lives. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment