Thursday 30 January 2014

Carl Jung

"Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you." -Carl Jung 

This quote is super vital to this blogs running theme. I have always had some form of understand of what communication was but my post-secondary education along with my personal life experience has opened my eyes to just how important it really is. 

I really do agree with this quote because I often find that when I am most frustrated with myself and others it's because of a lack of understanding of our communication patterns. I find myself thinking "JUST LISTEN". I can be in a room of 100 people and feel completely alone, while in other situations with only a handful of people or even just one person and feel a lot less lonely. 

When I start posting more about my experiences this past summer this idea is further explored. 

What are your thoughts on this quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment