Thursday 30 January 2014

Alexithymia

Hello friends,

As I ease myself into this "life of a blogger" please bare with the high potential for awkward moments and lack of common blogger knowledge.

I will start with a more formal introduction.  WELCOME to Solutions of An Alexithymic.  For those of you who stumble upon this and have absolutely no idea who I am, my name is Emily Catherine Lex, but I go by Lex for short.

I have decided to start a blog as a creative outlet for the thoughts I have which are too long to post via Facebook and as a way to start to document and express more of the artistic side of my writing.  My other goal is to start to provoke thought.  I have many abstract ideas and concepts about this universe and our role in this world and sometimes there is just way too much going on in my brain that verbal expression can be way too difficult. (Google alexithymia to understand this better)  Writing has always been a way more successful way of self-expression for me.

Included here I will also be posting photos, quotes, links to various other things and basically whatever comes to mind… Ultimately this blog is for me.  I also want to share my experiences with others and start to connect with others experiences.

2014 is a big year for me and I felt that writing combined with photos, etc., would be a fantastic way to share my adventures with my friends and family without flooding everyones news feeds.

Well, post numero uno is complete… here's to bigger and better blogs to come with WAY more interesting things contained inside of it :)

Have a fantastic night, to those of you with me.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment